Terms & Conditions
1. All prices are shown in Australian dollars.
2. Prices on the product pages exclude delivery fee, which is outlined in the appropriate section of the shopping cart.
3. Touchwood Flowers is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and Saturday 9am-midday (closed Sunday) except during holiday periods.
4. Cancellations or alterations to orders need to be made at least 24 hours prior to scheduled delivery.
5. All designs illustrated are a guide to the style of flowers, gourmet foods, wine and gifts that will be delivered. Flowers, gourmet foods, containers and accessories may vary according to regional and seasonal availability. In some cases, substitutions of equivalent value and quality may be necessary to fulfil your requirements.
6. Customer reports of damaged goods need to be made within forty eight (48) hours from date of delivery.
Touchwood Flowers guarantees the freshness, flower quality and value of every order. Each arrangement is created with care by a professional florist. Delivery will be made on the date requested and every effort will be made to meet requests as to preferred times, but only funeral deliveries can be specific with regard to time.
Any complaints or feedback should be made within 48 hours of delivery.
Special delivery conditions often apply to hospitals, hotels, funeral parlours, crematoria and cemeteries.
Should you have any further queries please call Touchwood Flowers on (02) 6583 2657 during business hours or email us at email@example.com.
Re products with alcohol – these are subject to State liquor laws. You must be 18 years or older to order or receive alcoholic beverages. Delivery may be refused if our delivering agent is not satisfied that these conditions can be met.
Secure online payments and processing of credit card orders on this website is provided by the eWAY® payment gateway service. For more information about eWAY credit card security, go to www.eway.com.au.
At Touchwood Flowers we make sure that every order consists of 1st quality products. If there is any problem with your order, such as damage in transit, non delivery, or any other problem please inform us as soon as possible. A refund will be provided if Touchwood Flowers has not met the reasonable expectations of the client.
If you wish to cancel an order once it has been placed, a full refund will be provided if the order is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the date of delivery. Refunds for credit card orders are made minus a $10.00 administration charge to cover bank and internet fees. We are unable to offer a refund on the scheduled day of delivery as the flowers and gifts will already be in production and/or on their way.
Please be careful when placing your order to make sure that the delivery name and address is that of the recipient and not your own as the sender. We cannot be responsible for orders that are mistakenly addressed to the sender and cannot refund in such cases, as the order will have been filled and delivered.
Complaints or requests for a refund must be made within 48 hours of delivery to Touchwood Flowers by phone on (02) 6583-2657 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.